Tuesday 13 September 2011

tokens in cyberspace

I Want That Wedding did a lovely post on Token Ceramics, it's one of my favourite local blogs. Visit it here to check out the post, it's made my week!

Don't forget the I Heart Market round #2 at Chelsea Prep School this weekend, Token will be there, of course, with some new 'vintage' inspired stuff.

I've been having so much fun with these new designs, I ordered the most gorgeous stamps online. They work perfectly with clay, I love the way they give a new dimension to my favourite textures. And the glazes came out well too, I'm super pleased!



I do love birds! Here's what my new bird stamps created

Some new 'vintage' inspired designs

blue/black bird and celadon green stag head

small tag pendants

large round tag pendants

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love all your birds and the vintage inspired designs too. Oh and the stag! Do you sell online and send to the UK? xox Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Penelope :) Nope, I haven't set up an online/etsy shop yet, I know, I need to get onto that soon. But I will gladly post to the UK for you. Drop me a mail if are interested tokenceramics@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete