Thursday 1 September 2011

Spring Fever


What does springtime mean to you? To me it's a time for rejuvenation, growth, lovely weather and, hopefully, more energy. This winter has definitely taken it's toll on my health and thus on my mood, so I'm going to make some positive changes and bring some colour into my life and wardrobe. I love wearing these cheerful flower brooches on a cardi.

With Spring in mind, Token's flower brooches will be on sale at a discounted price at both the I heart Markets this September (3rd September and 17th September).



large flower imprint brooches - glazed ceramic
 
small flower brooches - various shapes - glazed ceramic


small swirl flower brooches - glazed ceramic
And don't forget, there are two I heart Markets this month, Saturday (3rd Sept) at the usual spot (DLI hall, Greyville) and an extra special I heart Market at the Chelsea Preparatory Arts Festival in Durban North (check the flyer above for details on the address) on the 17th September and, of course, Token will be there. It's going to be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I loved these! Saw them as i was surfing and just had to share them :)
    Loving the work you do! (especially the new bird pendants)

    ReplyDelete