Wednesday 2 November 2011

new goodies


I've had an extremely busy month preparing work for an upcoming group show and making up orders. Token is very proud to be stocked in two new stores: one in Pietermaritzburg and one in Knysna, but more on that in a later post...

I heart market - 1 October 2011 - Moses Mabhida Stadium
 Saturday is our second market at the magnificent Moses Mabhida Stadium. We're moving to the lower level opposite Ninos, under the trees and sheltered from the worst of the wind. So look for us there. Underground parking is still free before 12.

Here's a hint of some new goodies:

 some of this month's new bounty
flying bird brooch - grey/green glaze

little forest creatures - stamped brooches - new mottled black and off-white glaze colours
scalloped edges - vintage inspired and stamped brooches
some new glaze colours that I'm enjoying - especially the lemon yellow and indigo purple

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com / 

    ReplyDelete