Friday 2 December 2011

crazy for colour


I've been making these little bowls for a while now and I really enjoy their simplicity and smallness. To me they are just the right size for storing bits and bobs in. I use mine for just about anything, i.e. for storing rechargeable batteries (so you always know where they are), for chucking in loose change or those single buttons that one finds at the bottom of your washing machine and, of course, for jewellery on your nightstand.

Well, I've glazed a whole new batch in fun festive colours, don't they look charming?
These little gems are tougher than they look, they are made in white stoneware, fired to 1200 degrees celcius and then glazed, so they are durable. The bonus is they are priced under R80 so they also make wonderfully affordable gifts.

So hopefully the I heart Market tomorrow is as buzzing as last time and that the weather cooperates (please rain, stay away until later in the day).

collection of small bowls

ceramic flower-shaped bowls

ceramic heart-shaped bowls


This has got to be one of my all time favoutrite I heart Market posters, so joyful! Don't forget the market madness this December, there's 3 markets on before Christmas. Please concider the I heart Market for your gifting needs. Hope to see you there <3 :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Yum yum YUm..... i am so in need of red and turquoise bowls for my xmas lunch table...... hope i can get around in time to get some :)... they are gorgeous Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com / 

    ReplyDelete