Friday 9 December 2011

wear a pendant close to your heart

Whilst going through my stock, preparing for tomorrow's I heart Market, I realised I have a lot of pendants. They come in many different shapes, sizes and glaze colours!

Here's some pics of some of the variety of pendants I make. All pendants are made from white stoneware clay fired to 1200 degrees and then hand-glazed. Each pendant comes on an adjustable cotton waxed cord, although this can be easily replaced with any other type of cord or chain you prefer.
A few people I know bought them for their cars to hang from the rear view mirror, great idea :)

Well, I'll be at the I heart Market tomorrow with these and all my other ranges of ceramic ware, so come and take a look.

Large heart pendants

round tag - imprint pendants

small heart pendants

small tag -imprint pendants

large star pendants

4 comments:

  1. Cute pendants. I love the cherry tag one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, these pendants are looking so cute. I cannot stop myself but to think about buying them for myself. Thank you that you shared the pictures of such elegant and cute fashion jewelry.

    Regards,
    Fesco
    Online Fashion Jewelry Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed myself..
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com / 

    ReplyDelete